Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Ipsy Experience

I did it! I finally signed up for an Ipsy Glam Bag subscription. I'm not sure what took me so long either. I mean, I love make up and I might even love new bags more. Just because I'm a stay at home mom doesn't mean I can't glam it up once in a while... right? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get my glam on and a quick new make up fix with this subscription. June was only my first month with it so I can't compare it to much yet, but I can tell you I already love it.


If you're not sure what an Ipsy Glam Bag is yet, let me tell you so you can get yours going. Every month you'll receive a new cosmetic bag that goes with their theme for that month. The bag is customized just for you according to the profile that you will fill out before ordering. Each month the super cool bag is filled with five products. Ipsy also offers special deals on products and brands that they work with to get you these awesome samples. You can pay per month or for a full year, monthly it's $10. That's it! Not bad right? You can cancel at anytime too if it's just not your thing. One of the best features, besides make up in a bag obviously is that they have an app! You take care of all things Ipsy here and you can track shipping, get sneak peeks and customize your profile again. They also give you points for reviewing them and the products that you can redeem for more products later on!

So for the honest truth on their customer service... They don't have a number you can call, only an email. Let me tell you, they respond fast! I was a bit impressed at how quick and willing to help they are. My June bag came damaged. The hair product inside came open somehow and ruined a few items and stained the bag. Ipsy Care didn't hesitate to help me and my replacement items are already being shipped! I don't know about you guys, but I love when a company is on top of stuff like that. Impressive, Ipsy.



I'm pretty happy with the sizes of all the things in my bag this month!


So, I didn't get a chance to use and review all of the items yet with some being damaged, but it was all great stuff! The bag design was really fun this month, bright colors always make me happy. They nailed it with the lip color- RED! You all know how I feel about red lipstick. The beach spray was a good pick too, it actually worked on my flat hair! As I get to try the rest of the stuff out I will post the looks and a review. I was really eager to tell you all about how they rock with customer service. I'm looking forward to getting my July bag!



Don't forget to check out my Instagram page for more pictures with these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment