Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Perfectly Posh Review: mini facial

I have been meaning to try some samples that a friend sent me from Perfectly Posh. Amanda, a friend of mine and now a consultant for Posh is a busy mom of almost 3 boys! She sent me a mini facial pack a while back, and as we all know life can get hectic. I just got around to trying these products, and I wanted to tell you about them!

My face is so sensitive and I have mild rosacea, I am always nervous to try new stuff. Luckily for me I have somebody I trust to give me an honest opinion of what I'm about to use. Let's start with the fact that I don't have much time to pamper myself during the week with a teething baby and potty training a toddler. This facial took all of 20 minutes, and I multi-tasked while doing it! I did it while Ava (teething cutie) was napping and Myles (potty training super star) followed me around asking questions. With coffee in hand I went to my desk/vanity and got started.

Amanda sent instructions that were easy to follow.

I started with a damp face and applied my first step...

Complexion Perfection This is an exfoliating face wash. It's made with finely ground walnut shells and scented with peppermint essential oil. Another key ingredient is Aloe, which is great for moisturizing your skin and reducing inflammation. I just rubbed onto my face in a circular motion and then rinsed it away. As always, I just lightly pat dry.

I will admit I was a bit nervous when I felt the cooling sensation and then it was pretty shiny after I rinsed it off.
Once it was off and dry I was pleased at how my face felt!

The next step was probably my favorite part...

Stay Gold The hydrating face mask was AMAZING! It has turmeric to brighten your complexion and some great stuff to add moisture. Honey, Aloe and Argan Oil just to name a few. I kept this on for 15 minutes, I didn't want it to end! This felt so nice on my skin, soft and light. Just to show off I sent my husband a picture of me with my feet up sipping coffee when he asked how it was going...
I rinsed it off and honestly felt like I could be done at that point.

I had one more step to do though...

Moisture 911 A caffeinated face creme, it tightens and brightens your complexion. It contains natural glycerin and natural orange essential oil, it smells amazing! The formula wasn't heavy at all and it only takes a dab, it goes a long way! My hands feel great after putting this stuff on too!

I did all 3 steps, took a few pics and did my Mom thing all in about 20 minutes! I will definitely try more Perfectly Posh products soon!

If I had to choose just one from this list to keep in my routine it would be the stay gold, I loved this one.

Just to show you that the redness went away I took another picture after an hour of completing this facial.

I also applied a little make up so I could let you see how smooth and even my skin was after the whole process. Excuse my brows, they are under construction as I try to let them fill out and find a good product to try!


I have included Amanda's link if you'd like to give any of these products a try! She's great at answering questions honestly about all of her goodies on the site.
You can find her here. With summer coming I think my next Posh product to try will be something for a pedicure at home!



All of the opinions about these products in this post were honest and all mine. I was not paid or asked to do this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment