Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Simple Routine and Beauty Rewards

Don't you just love when you check your emails and have good news waiting? I know I do! I was so happy to get two email this week telling me I had free make up for being an Ulta rewards member! One was for a totally free chubby stick by Clinique, the other was a free lip gloss from Butter London. For the Butter gloss I just had to make a purchase, any amount! Perfect timing because I needed an eyeliner!


I got this little bag of goodies for just over $3.00!

These lip colors will be the perfect addition to a quick daily routine! Being a Mom of 5, I don't always have a lot of time to get ready for daily stuff. I still love make up and how I feel put together when I slap some on. Having an easy, go to look is a must for me. Which is why I love my Ulta rewards, I get points and freebies just for buying the basics like my skin care!

I've been using this Aveeno duo for about 10 years now. It saved my sensitive skin from break outs and irritation from rosacea.

I keep my everyday face simple, especially when it's warm out. I always use this mineral powder by maybeline because it has a bit of SPF in it, and I love that its affordable. It also comes with the mini kabuki brush. My eyebrows are so light I have to fill them in, this time with the Ulta pencil in blonde. They are still a work in progress! Mascara is one of my favorites, it's a quick pick me up. Lately I've been using the false lashes MAC mascara in false black, I love dark lashes! This tube came in my holiday set that I got from my MIL for Christmas, she knows how to shop! I also love a good drugstore mascara too, I just wanted to finish this one up. And of course, a little natural blush goes a long way with already rosy cheeks. I like this Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Naked.


When I want a little more coverage I use this BB cream, also containing an SPF. I even throw this on for a trip to the zoo or day out in the sun, it's so light on my skin. I don't like the heavy feeling of some sunscreens. Again, this UD palette comes in handy for a more finished look as well. It has a bronzer that compliments the blush and a highlighter for a nice contour.

The brush is amazing, another great gift from my MIL.

Now that you have an idea of my daily routine, let's check out these little lovelies I scored at Ulta!

I've always wanted to try one of these Chubby Sticks but I get distracted by other brands I'm familiar with when I shop. The color they gave out was Super Strawberry.


It's a nice color for an everyday, simple look like I just talked about. I also love how it applies so smoothly. This will fit easily into my diaper bag. I would love to try another color!

Butter London always catches my eye but I have never tried the lip gloss. I prefer a lipstick because I don't like how sticky a gloss is. Ulta had this in Flirt, a pretty pink.


I actually really like the shade and feel of this gloss! I feel like the picture doesn't show it's full potential though. It tingles a bit as it's supposed to be plumping. I will definitely keep this gloss close by for a good color pop in my daily routine. I can see myself getting another color in this too. It wasn't too sticky and it went on so nice!

After doing this post I feel like I should also show you all that I do have skills beyond my Mom routine! Looks like I'll need the husband to plan a date night soon... It's for the blog, right? I'd love to hear about some things you include into your routine, quick or date night looks!

Follow me on Instagram to see more pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment