Friday, August 12, 2016

My Stylebox Review


I am finally getting around to reviewing my Stylebox by Jamberry Nails subscription! Back in April I decided to see what it was all about. It all made sense, I absolutely love my Jamberry products and who doesn't love getting fun packages in the mail!?
I'm already pretty familiar with Jamberry customer service as I order quite often. The people that answer your calls and emails are always willing to help and never act as if I am troubling them. Some companies have awful service, this isn't one of them. I was hopeful for the same experience as a customer to this monthly subscription. Let me tell you how it went...

Jamberry offers three different prepaid subscription options, which I love because I didn't want a big commitment right away. They offer a 3,6 and 12 month subscription. You pay up front, the longer the subscription, the cheaper it breaks down per month. They also give you three options as far as style of products. You can take the style quiz and see what their prediction is or just click the style you like. The best part, you can change it each month if you like a different collection better! You just have to change it on the last day of the current month, very simple.


What happens if you don't like any of the styles they have to offer for that month? Well, then you just skip that month! There is a limit on how often you can do that during your subscription, once each quarter. From my experience I haven't had to use this option yet because I like the designs each time. They come up with a fun theme and each of the three boxes- feminine, classic, trendy- are designed around that. You're probably wondering what you get in each box, right? Every month you will get two full sheets of exclusive wraps, file, orange stick and it ships free of course. Quite a few boxes contain sneak peeks at new items or a bonus item, most being exclusive! In the five boxes I have received so far there were three bonus items. My favorite was the bracelet in the July box! The value is great, just two sheets alone would cost $30 plus shipping.


The customer experience with my subscription has been wonderful as well, I only had one small concern in the beginning and they were so helpful and gave me a credit for my troubles! I wasn't expecting that so it was a nice surprise. Overall, I love my Stylebox and will be renewing my 6 month subscription. If you have been on the fence about it I hope this helps you confirm your decision to just order it! I'm already looking forward to see what the boxes will be for the fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment